enchant.js v0.5.1 がリリースされました。
- Rearrange unit tests
- Introduce grunt.js and separate source file into individual class file. Now you can build enchant.js with “grunt” command. See README.md if you don’t have grunt.js.
- Add Map#checkTile
- Add EventTarget#on (synonym for addEventListener)
- Entity#intersect, #within between entities in different groups (issue #77)
- Remove zerodiv on calculating background-position (issue #70)
- Add tag for ENV.USE_DEFAULT_EVENT_TAGS
- Sound support for iPhone while using nineleap.enchant.js
- Fix plugin namespace structure in avatar.enchant.js
- Remove Math.round from tween method in tl.enchant.js (enables to use tl.enchant.js with 3D context)
- Fix source code style to pass jshint
Available on github. Enjoy!
Notice: Next version of enchant.js (maybe v0.5.2) is planned to switch rendering engine from DOM based to Canvas based. This feature is under development on features/canvasbased branch on github.